Skip to main content

All Saints - Pure Shores (Official Music Video)


All Saints - Pure Shores (Official Music Video)


I've crossed deserts for miles
Swam water for time
Searching places to find
A piece of something to call mine (I'm coming)
A piece of something to call mine (I'm coming)
Coming closer to you

Ran along many moors
Walked through many doors
The place where I want to be
Is the place I can call mine (I'm coming)
Is the place I can call mine (I'm coming)
Coming closer to you

I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you, my dear
Out of reach (Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you
I'm coming, not drowning
Swimming closer to you

Never been here before
I'm intrigued, I'm unsure
I'm searching for more
I've got something that's all mine
I've got something that's all mine

Take me somewhere I can breathe
I've got so much to see
This is where I want to be
In a place I can call mine
In a place I can call mine

I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you, my dear
Out of reach (Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you
I'm coming, not drowning
Swimming closer to you

Moving, coming
Can you hear what I hear? (Hear it out of reach)
I hear it calling you
Swimming closer to you

Many faces I have seen
Many places I have been
Walked the deserts, swam the shores (Coming closer to you)
Many faces I have known
Many ways in which I've grown
Moving closer on my own (Coming closer to you)

I move it, I feel it
I'm coming, not drowning
I move it, I feel it
I'm coming, not drowning

I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you, my dear
Out of reach (Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you
I'm coming, not drowning
Swimming closer to you (Take me to my beach)

I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you, my dear
Out of reach (Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you
I'm coming, not drowning
Swimming closer to you
(Take me to my beach)

I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you, my dear
Out of reach (Take me to my beach)
I can hear it calling you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛