Skip to main content

黃義達 Yida Huang - 顯微鏡下的愛情

黃義達 Yida Huang - 顯微鏡下的愛情

滴答滴 聽天空 在哭泣
洗掉了一些夢 埋葬在城市裡

滴答滴 聽時間 往前去
好像在預報著 未來的連續劇

一封信 一件舊的毛線衣
誰是誰的紀念品 拿什麼來回憶

一場雨 狠狠下在眼睛裡
愛在生老病死後 已經都沒關係

問自已 沒有你我行不行
顯微鏡裡看愛情 殘酷的放大所有愛的原因

遇見妳 之後 愛上妳 然後 恨透妳
原來 愛是回不去的旅行
親愛的 讓我忘記妳 那些事情 我終於看仔細

遇見妳 之後 愛上妳 然後 恨透妳
原來 愛是回不去的旅行
親愛的 我要忘記妳 那些事情 我終於看仔細

遇見妳 之後 愛上妳 然後 恨透妳
原來 愛是回不去的旅行
親愛的 讓我忘記妳 那些事情 我終於看仔細

深夜裡 捷運站 飄著雨
我看著馬路邊 另一對我和妳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛