Skip to main content

張雨生 Tom Chang - 一天到晚游泳的魚 (official 官方完整版MV)


張雨生 Tom Chang -   一天到晚游泳的魚  (official 官方完整版MV)

詞:許常德
曲:陳復明

情願困在你懷中 困在你溫柔
不想一個人寂寞 無邊飄泊
就像魚兒水裡游 你的心河流向我
不眠不休的追求

一天到晚游泳的魚啊 魚不停游
一天到晚想你的人啊 愛不停休
從來不想回頭 不問天長地久
因為我的愛覆水難收

多少喜樂在心中 慢慢游
多少憂愁不肯走 流向心頭
就像魚兒水裡游 永遠不會問結果
他們知道愛情沒盡頭

一天到晚游泳的魚啊 魚不停游
一天到晚想你的人啊 愛不停休
滄海多麼遼闊 再也不能回首
只要你心裡永遠留我

魚兒魚兒魚兒水中游
游來游去啊樂悠悠
魚兒魚兒魚兒慢慢游


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛