Skip to main content

Skeeter Davis ~ The End of The World (1962)


Skeeter Davis ~ The End of The World  (1962)

Lyrics

为什么阳光继续照耀着?
Why does the sun go on shining?

为什么大海涌向岸边?
Why does the sea rush to shore?

他们不知道这是世界的尽头吗?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?

因为你不再爱我
'Cause you don't love me any more
为什么小鸟继续唱歌?
Why do the birds go on singing?

为什么星星在上面发光?
Why do the stars glow above?

他们不知道这是世界的尽头吗?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?

当我失去你的爱时,它结束了
It ended when I lost your love
我早上醒来,我想知道
I wake-up in the morning, and I wonder

为什么一切都一样
Why everything's the same as it was

我不明白,不,我不明白
I can't understand, no, I can't understand

生活如何进行
How life goes on the way it does

为什么我的心脏会继续跳动?
Why does my heart go on beating?

为什么我的这些眼睛哭泣?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?

他们不知道这是世界的尽头吗?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?

当您说“再见”时,它结束了
It ended when you said, "Good-bye"

嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm

(为什么我的这些眼睛哭?)
(Why do these eyes of mine cry?)

嗯,嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm

他们不知道这是世界的尽头吗?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?

当您说“再见”时,它结束了
It ended when you said, "Good-bye"



Carpenters - The End of the World






G.E.M. 鄧紫棋 後會無期 (電影同名主題歌)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛