Skip to main content

永邦 Shaun - 威尼斯的淚


永邦 Shaun - 威尼斯的淚


你將喧鬧世界按下靜音
選擇最激烈的無聲抗議
你比誰都清楚真心離傷心最近
感情細膩竟是命運伏筆
你潺潺的淚水匯成威尼斯流域
數著你的回憶竟是繁華和美麗
看著你線條很清晰的手心
這一刻我遲了
卻懂了你對愛的堅定
威尼斯的淚像琉璃易碎
說到感情有人懂得轉換有人太絕對
威尼斯的淚在午夜夢迴
其實明明了解就是在當時解不開死結
Sometimes I really hope to be your man
Gona keep you in my heart
Gona love you from the start
Baby I really hope you understand understand
你潺潺的淚水匯成威尼斯流域
數著你的回憶竟是繁華和美麗
看著你線條很清晰的手心
這一刻我遲了
卻懂了你對愛的堅定
威尼斯的淚像琉璃易碎
說到感情有人懂得轉換有人太絕對
威尼斯的淚在午夜夢迴
其實明明了解就是在當時解不開死結
多少故事多少唏噓多少餘味
千古以來都為紅顏
有多少深深淺淺痴痴怨怨纏纏綿綿
不到結局沒人能解hey...
威尼斯的淚像琉璃易碎
說到感情有人懂得轉換有人太絕對
威尼斯的淚在午夜夢迴
其實明明了解就是在當時解不開死結
威尼斯的淚像琉璃易碎
說到感情有人懂得轉換有人太絕對
威尼斯的淚在午夜夢迴
其實明明了解就是在當時解不開的結
你的美麗就像威尼斯
然而永遠淚水圍繞著

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛