Skip to main content

永邦 Shaun - 你是我最深愛的人


《妳是我最深愛的人》- (2001-11) - 詞/曲:永邦


愛上了一個人 能夠為她犧牲 
就算付出了生命 我甘心為了妳

兩個人在一起 分享愛的命運 
永遠都不會忘記 我們生活點滴

妳是我最深愛的女人 妳有最美麗的嘴唇
妳擁有最動人的眼神 妳帶給我幸福和快樂

我是妳最深愛的男人 我的愛絕對是永恆
做什麼都值得 愛上了一個人

(間奏)

兩個人在一起 分享愛的命運 
永遠都不會忘記 我們生活點滴

妳是我最深愛的女人 妳有最美麗的嘴唇
妳擁有最動人的眼神 妳帶給我幸福和快樂

我是妳最深愛的男人 我的愛絕對是永恆
做什麼都值得 愛上了一個人

妳是我最深愛的女人 妳有最美麗的嘴唇
妳擁有最動人的眼神 妳帶給我幸福和快樂

我是妳最深愛的男人 我的愛絕對是永恆
做什麼都值得 愛上了一個人

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛