Skip to main content

Sarah Brightman Ennio Morricone Nella Fantasia LIVE

Sarah Brightman  Ennio Morricone Nella Fantasia

Sarah Brightman  sings Ennio Morricone's song from the theme Mission :  Nella Fantasia.

Lyrics as follows, translation to English is below the Italian lyrics:  ( not a mirror translation as mirror translations due to the poetic languaging and Italicisms do not make sense in English word to word ) 

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, 
Li tutti vivono in pace e in onestà.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, 
Come le nuvole che volano, 
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima. 

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo chiaro, 
Li anche la notte è meno oscura. 
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, 
Come le nuvole che volano. 


Nella fantasia esiste un vento caldo, 
Che soffia sulle città, come amico. 
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, 
Come le nuvole che volano, 
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima.

 
In my fantasy there is a  fair  World, 
where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of people who are free, like floating clouds, 
and are filled with  humanity in the depths of their souls.
 
In my fantasy I see a bright World
where  even at  night there is less darkness there. 
I dream of souls who are always free, 
just like floating clouds,
and are filled with humanity in the depths of their souls.
 
 In my fantasy there is a warm  wind, 
wind that brings warmth into the city, like friends brings us warmth.
I dream of souls who are always free,
just like floating clouds,
and are filled with humanity in the depths of their souls.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛