Skip to main content

動力火車 Power Station [ 跳上車子離開傷心的台北 Let bygones be bygones ] Official Music...

動力火車 Power Station [ 跳上車子離開傷心的台北 Let bygones be bygones ] Official Music Video

當年的那個事發現場
錯過了才想到回頭看 好久不見
生活把鋒芒磨成一臉風霜
把我們磨成這副模樣 好久不見

再空前的愛 再絕後的傷
都得學會不翻舊帳
心情別瞎猜 往事別亂講
都老朋友了 沒什麼心酸 會擺在心上

曾經跳上車子離開台北
堅持到底的誰虧誰欠 已無所謂
忽然發現我們要的永遠
竟然是這樣的聊聊天 有多安慰

再空前的愛 再絕後的傷
都得學會不翻舊帳
心情別瞎猜 往事別亂講
都老朋友了 沒什麼心酸 會擺在心上  
又何必那樣

你們好嗎?我點頭
你們好嗎?你沒說

再難忘的人 再難忘的傷
終於變得與我無關                                                                                        
把心情看穿 把往事擱下
來這裡的路上 我們先學會哭 最後才學會笑 
像現在這樣


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛