Skip to main content

[牛奶咖啡] 明天 你好 - 面對成長與困難時的勇氣與希望,微笑迎接未知的明天


【HD】牛奶咖啡 - 明天.你好 [Official Music Video]官方完整版MV


看昨天的我們
走遠了
在命運廣場中央
等待
那模糊的肩膀
.越奔跑.越渺小
曾經
並肩往前的伙伴
在舉杯
祝福後都走散
只是那個夜晚
我深深的都留藏在心坎
長大以後.我只能奔跑
我多害怕.黑暗中跌倒
明天你好.含著淚微笑
越美好.越害怕得到
每一次哭.又笑著奔跑
一邊失去.一邊在尋找
明天你好.聲音多渺小
卻提醒我.勇敢是什麼
.....

當我朝著反方向走去
在樓梯的角落找勇氣
抖著肩膀哭泣
問自己.在哪裡
曾經並肩往前的伙伴
沉默著懂得我的委屈
時間它總說謊
我從不曾失去
那些肩膀
長大以後.我只能奔跑
我多害怕.黑暗中跌倒
明天你好.含著淚微笑
越美好.越害怕得到
每一次哭.又笑著奔跑
一邊失去.一邊在尋找
明天你好.聲音多渺小.卻提醒我
長大以後.我只能奔跑
我多害怕.黑暗中跌倒
明天你好.含著淚微笑
越美好.越害怕得到
每
一次哭.又笑著奔跑
一邊失去.一邊在尋找
明天你好.聲音多渺小
卻提醒我.勇敢是什麼

冯提莫翻唱牛奶咖啡《明天你好》 「长大以后,我只能奔跑」

 

 九三 《明天,你好》

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛