Skip to main content

旺福-好朋友應該做的芭樂事


旺福-好朋友應該做的芭樂事


主唱:旺福
作曲:姚小民
填詞:姚小民

有的時候忍耐很重要 為了不讓別的人知道
心情真的很糟糕 皮不笑肉也不笑
可是偏偏就是走不了

忍耐好像真的很重要 可是有件事情更重要
當你沒有了依靠 至少要對自己好
流點眼淚有什麼大不了

喔 你如果想哭就大聲哭吧
反正我們都是一出生就在哭啊
喔 你如果想叫就大聲叫 別害怕 哭完就好 

忍耐好像真的很重要 可是有件事情更重要
當你沒有了依靠 至少要對自己好
流點眼淚有什麼大不了

喔 你如果想哭就大聲哭吧
反正我們都是一出生就在哭啊
喔  你如果想叫就大聲叫 別害怕 哭完就好 

這只是人生的一小段路 我不一定能幫你減少痛苦
但是我不會讓你自己哭 我會一直等 等到你都哭完

喔 你如果想哭就大聲哭吧
反正我們都是一出生就在哭啊
喔 你如果想叫就大聲叫別害怕
啊 嗚呼 我會陪你直到天亮
哭吧 哭吧 哭吧 笑吧

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛