Skip to main content

江蕙 - 月娘啊!聽我講


月娘啊!聽我講


作詞:熊天益
作曲:熊天益

啊 月娘 乎我拜託 這屆請你愛照顧
這呢坎坷的人嗯望的愛 嘸通擱再使我
吞落悲傷的目屎 是伊 是伊 溫柔我的心

是什麼 使我堅持 孤單等甲這東時 耽誤熱情青春的花期
當我嘸願擱作夢 吞落悲傷的目屎 是伊 是伊 溫柔我的心

是伊惦阮身邊 嘸管誰人怎樣看 伴阮流浪的人向前行
是伊惦心內知影我會驚 猶原疼惜無奈的我
若是會凍知影我的夢 請你一定著愛保庇伊的人

總是有情人會凍體會 歌聲流洩的心意
你看今夜裀兩人的月當圓 嘸通擱再使我吞落悲傷的目屎
是伊 是伊 溫柔我的心

是伊惦阮身邊 嘸管誰人怎樣看 伴阮這款流浪的性命
是伊惦心內知影我會驚 猶原疼惜無奈的我
若是會凍知影我的夢 請你一定著愛保庇伊的人

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛