Skip to main content

The Cranberries - Zombie (Official Music Video) and Bad Wolves version


The Cranberries - Zombie (Official Music Video)

Lyrics
Another head hangs lowly
又一顆頭顱被緩緩的吊起來
Child is slowly taken
孩子們也慢慢被帶走
And the violence caused such silence
暴動造成的沉寂
Who are we mistaken ?
這是不是我們錯誤的決定?

But you see it's not me, it's not my family
難道你不明白這不是我 也不是我的家人造成的
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
頂著你的腦袋的 是他們不斷的攻擊
With their tanks, and their bombs
用他們的坦克與炸彈
And their bombs, and their guns
用他們的炸彈與槍
In your head, in your head they are crying
在你腦中不斷的哭泣

In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie
頂著你的腦袋的 頂著你的腦袋的 是行屍走肉
In your head, what's in your head, Zombie
你的腦中裝了什麼?裝了什麼?是行屍走肉

Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
又一個傷心母親的心被帶走
When the violence causes silence
當暴動造成的是沉默
We must be mistaken
那我們一定做了錯誤的決定
It's the same old theme since 1916
同樣的故事已經在一九一六年發生     (註:愛爾蘭起義)
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
頂著你的腦袋的 是他們仍然不斷的攻擊
With their tanks, and their bombs
用他們的坦克與炸彈
And their bombs, and their guns
用他們的炸彈與槍
In your head, in your head they are dying
在你腦中不斷的哭泣

In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie
頂著你的腦袋的 頂著你的腦袋的 是行屍走肉
In your head, what's in your head, Zombie
你的腦中裝了什麼?裝了什麼?是行屍走肉

 Bad Wolves - Zombie (Official Video)




Social Repose - Zombie (The Cranberries) Rock Version



Ran-D - Zombie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛