Skip to main content

Spice Girls - 2 Become 1


Spice Girls - 2 Become 1

Lyric

Candlelight and soul forever
A dream of you and me together
Say you believe it, say you believe it

Free your mind of doubt and danger
Be for real, don't be a stranger
We can achieve it, we can achieve it

Come a little bit closer, baby
Get it on, get it on
'Cause tonight is the night
When two become one

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be

Silly games that you were playin'
Empty words we both were sayin'
Let's work it out, boy, let's work it out, boy

Once again, if we endeavour
Love will bring us back together
Take it or leave it, take it or leave it

Are you as good as I remember, baby?
Get it on, get it on
'Cause tonight is the night
When two become one

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be

Ah, woah, ah, woah
Be a little bit wiser, baby
Put it on, put it on
'Cause tonight is the night
When two become one

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)

I need some love like I never needed love before
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more
(Wanna make love to ya, baby)

Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be

It's the only way to be

It's the only way to be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛