Skip to main content

蘇打綠 sodagreen -【你在煩惱什麼 What's The Trouble On Your Mind】Official Music Video


蘇打綠 sodagreen -【你在煩惱什麼 What's The Trouble On Your Mind】Official Music Video

【詞曲/吳青峰 導演/陳奕仁 VFX/仙草影像】

沒有不會謝的花
there's no flower that never dies‭ ‬
沒有不會退的浪
there's no‭ ‬tide that's always high
沒有不會暗的光
there's no light that always shines
你在煩惱什麼嗎
what's the trouble‭ ‬on‭ ‬your mind

沒有不會淡的疤
there's no scar that never fades
沒有不會好的傷
there's no wound‭ ‬that always stays
沒有不會停下來的絕望
there's no desperation‭ ‬that‭ ‬won't go away
你在憂鬱什麼啊
so why‭ ‬the sadness on your face

時間從來不回答
Time‭ ‬goes by without a trace‭ ‬
生命從來不喧嘩
Life‭ ‬goes on without fanfare
就算只有片刻‭ ‬我也不害怕
Don't be afraid of any moment‭ ‬that you‭ ‬have
是片刻組成永恆哪
Life goes on and on and on

片刻組成永恆哪
On and on and on and on



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛