Skip to main content

蘇打綠 sodagreen -【無與倫比的美麗】Official Music Video

 蘇打綠 sodagreen -【無與倫比的美麗】Official Music Video

【詞曲/吳青峰 導演/陳奕仁】 

【Visual Effect/楊孟儒 卓家豪 林宏榮 鄭之涵】 


天上風箏在天上飛

地上人兒在地上追

你若擔心你不能飛

你有我的蝴蝶


天上風箏在天上飛

地上人兒在地上追

我若擔心我不能飛

我有你的草原


嘿  嘿  你形容我是這個世界上無與倫比的美麗

嘿  嘿  我知道你才是這世界上無與倫比的美麗

嘿  嘿  你知道當你需要個夏天我會拼了命努力

嘿  嘿  我知道你會做我的掩護  當我是個逃兵



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛