Skip to main content

蘇打綠 sodagreen -【當我們一起走過】Official Music Video

蘇打綠 sodagreen -【當我們一起走過】Official Music Video

【詞曲/史俊威 導演/李依純】


我們都曾有過 風雨過後的沈重

形同陌路的口 但心卻還流通

當我們一起走過 這些傷痛的時候

包著碎裂的心 繼續下一個夢


也知道 我們並不會退縮

狂奔的念頭 不曾停止溫柔

一直到 將來我們都成熟

就不再困惑 生命有多少過錯


我 在曠野漂流 漂流的盡頭 就是你愛的寬容

你 眼底的溫柔 也為我保留 心的寄託


過去種種抵擋我的手 掌握

不管那有多困難重重

你慈悲的手中 有心的窗口

這就是保留 這就是寬容


有多少苦痛有你和我一起度過 一起承受

有多少快樂有你和我一起享受 一起感動



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛