Skip to main content

張宇 Phil Chang - 月亮惹的禍 Troubled By The Moon (官方完整版MV)


張宇 Phil Chang -  月亮惹的禍 Troubled By The Moon (官方完整版MV)


詞:十一郎 曲:張宇

都是你的錯 輕易愛上我
讓我不知不覺滿足被愛的虛榮
都是你的錯 你對人的寵 是一種誘惑

都是你的錯 在你的眼中
總是藏著讓人又愛又憐的朦朧
都是你的錯 你的痴情夢 像一個魔咒

被你愛過還能為誰蠢動

我承認都是月亮惹的禍
那樣的夜色太美你太溫柔
才會在剎那之間只想和你一起到白頭

我承認都是誓言惹的禍
偏偏似糖如蜜說來最動人
再怎麼心如鋼鐵也成繞指柔

怎樣的情生意動
會讓兩個人拿一生當承諾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛