Skip to main content

張宇 Phil Chang - 不過少個人來愛 (官方完整版MV)


張宇 Phil Chang - 不過少個人來愛 (官方完整版MV)


作詞:厲曼婷 作曲:張宇

至少你明白 愛已不存在 結局還不算太壞
什麼也別怪 當作前世債 正好把心空出來
千金散又來 樓台今何在 紅顏傾城誰受害
你最好想開 芳草謝又開 有朝一日伊人來

何不瞞天過海 神色也不改 還原到百無聊賴
何不悠哉悠哉 求一個自在 只有風知你心徘徊

愛既已走開 舒展你胸懷 讓風輕輕吹過來
只要心還在 還怕什麼來 不過少個人來愛

千金散又來 樓台今何在 紅顏傾城誰受害
你最好想開 芳草謝又開 有朝一日伊人來

何不瞞天過海 神色也不改 還原到百無聊賴
何不悠哉悠哉 求一個自在 只有風知你心徘徊

愛走開 風吹來 你的心還在不在
心還在 還怕什麼來 不過少個人來愛
只要心還在 還怕什麼來 不過少個人來愛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛