Skip to main content

Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird (Official Music Video)


Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird (Official Music Video)

Lyric

You're beautiful
That's for sure
You'll never ever fade
You're lovely
But it's not for sure
That I won't ever change
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is
Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try
To tell me, me that you love me
Each and every single day
I know I'm going to have to eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true, yeah
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeeeaah
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛