Skip to main content

Fight Club • Where Is My Mind? • Pixies


Fight Club • Where Is My Mind? • Pixies


[Intro]
Oooh - stop

[Verse 1]
With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah (yeah)
Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

[Chorus]
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimming

[Verse 2]
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rock
Except a little fish bumped into me
I swear he was trying to talk to me, he said "wait, wait"

[Chorus]
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimming

[Verse 3]
With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

[Chorus]
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimming

[Outro]
With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛