Skip to main content

Emmy Rossum - Slow Me Down


Lyrics:

讓我慢下來,讓我慢下來
Just slow me, slow me down

讓我慢下來 讓我慢下來
Slow me down, slow me down
衝刺、賽跑、繞圈跑
Rushing and racing and running in circles

走得太快,我都忘了自己的目的
Moving so fast, I'm forgetting my purpose

交通的模糊讓我旋轉,無處可去
Blur of the traffic is sending me spinning, getting nowhere
我的頭和我的心在碰撞,混亂
My head and my heart are colliding, chaotic

世界的腳步,我只希望我能停下來
Pace of the world, I just wish I could stop it

試著表現得好像我已經恢復正常了,但我快要崩潰了
Try to appear like I've got it together, I'm falling apart
救救我,有人握住我的手並引導我
Save me, somebody take my hand and lead me

讓我慢下來(讓我慢下來)
Slow me down (Slow me down)

別讓愛從我身邊溜走
Don't let love pass me by

告訴我如何做(告訴我如何做)
Just show me how (Show me how)

因為我已經準備好要跌倒了
'Cause I'm ready to fall

讓我慢下來(讓我慢下來)
Slow me down (Slow me down)

別讓我活在謊言中
Don't let me live a lie

在我的生命飛逝之前
Before my life flies by

我需要你讓我慢下來
I need you to slow me down
有時我擔心自己會消失
Sometimes I fear that I might disappear

在模糊的快轉中我再次踉踉蹌蹌
In the blur of fast-forward I falter again

忘記呼吸,我需要睡覺,我一事無成
Forgetting to breathe, I need to sleep, I'm getting nowhere
我所錯過的一切我都在倒影中看到
All that I've missed I see in the reflection

趁我不注意從我身邊經過
Passed me while I wasn't paying attention

厭倦了奔波、競速和奔跑,我快要崩潰了
Tired of rushing, racing and running, I'm falling apart
告訴我,哦,你不會牽著我的手引導我嗎
Tell me, oh, won't you take my hand and lead me

讓我慢下來(讓我慢下來)
Slow me down (Slow me down)

別讓愛從我身邊溜走
Don't let love pass me by

告訴我如何做(告訴我如何做)
Just show me how (Show me how)

因為我已經準備好要跌倒了
'Cause I'm ready to fall

讓我慢下來(讓我慢下來)
Slow me down (Slow me down)

別讓我活在謊言中
Don't let me live a lie

在我的生命飛逝之前
Before my life flies by

我需要你讓我慢下來
I need you to slow me down
給我看看
Just show me

我需要你讓我慢下來
I need you to slow me down

讓我慢下來 讓我慢下來
Slow me down, slow me down
世界的喧囂讓我陷入困境
The noise of the world is getting me caught up

追逐時鐘,我希望我能停止它
Chasing the clock and I wish I could stop it

只是需要呼吸,請有人
Just need to breathe, somebody please

讓我慢下來
Slow me down

作詞/作曲:Bridget Benenate / Stuart Brawley / Emmy Rossum



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛