Skip to main content

ChihSiou 持修 [ 根本不是我對手 ] Official Music Video

ChihSiou 持修 [ 根本不是我對手 ] Official Music Video

[ 根 本 不 是 我 對 手 ]

詞/曲:持修


什麼時候開始 我

也變得 疲憊不堪 疲憊不堪

什麼時候開始 我

也必須 這麼勇敢 這麼勇敢


當我望向星空 的時候 卻什麼 也沒有

當我望向星空 的時候 卻什麼 也沒有    


每次你 用話語欺騙我

我迷惘 卻從來沒有失去方向

每次你 想辦法傷害我

我害怕 卻從來沒有因此倒下


說那麼多 說那麼多 說那麼多 你說那麼多廢話

說那麼多 說那麼多 說那麼多 你說那麼多廢話


但是 你根本 不是我對手

其實 你根本 跟不上

但是 你根本 不是我對手

其實 你根本 跟不上


如果能夠明白 我

就不是 那個屁孩 那個屁孩

如果能夠放開 我

也想要 來個痛快 來個痛快


當我望向星空 的時候 卻什麼 也沒有

當我望向星空 的時候 卻什麼 也沒有    


每次你 用話語欺騙我

我迷惘 卻從來沒有失去方向

每次你 想辦法傷害我

我害怕 卻從來沒有因此倒下


說那麼多 說那麼多 說那麼多 你說那麼多廢話

說那麼多 說那麼多 說那麼多 你說那麼多廢話


但是 你根本 不是我對手

其實 你根本 跟不上

但是 你根本 不是我對手

其實 你根本 跟不上




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛