Skip to main content

費翔 - 吻别

費翔 - 吻别

詞:小軒 曲:Barry Mason/Les Reed


還有誰 像你一樣

那麼讓我難忘記

海依舊 浪也依舊

但是我已失去你


噢!多少無奈 深藏在我心海

用甚麼讓你瞭解我的愛

雖然還有傾訴離別時候

但是我知道 溫馨已不再


在你心底 我像浮雲飄離

明天你已不再屬於我

願我的愛 你永不忘懷

My darling Kiss me good-bye

陶晶瑩(陶子)《吻別》官方MV (Official Music Video)

PETULA CLARK - KISS ME GOODBYE


We choose it, win or lose it 我倆所選擇的 不論輸贏

Love is never quite the same 愛情永遠不會太相似

I love you, now I've lost you 我愛著你 但如今卻失去了你

Don't feel bad, you're not to blame 不要難過 你不是該歸責的

So kiss me goodbye and I'll try not to cry 所以吻別我吧 而我試著不哭

All the tears in the world won't change your mind 世上的所有淚水也改變不了你的心意

There's someone new and she's waiting for you 有一個別的新人在等著你

Soon your heart will be leaving me behind 馬上你的心就會把我拋到腦後

Linger awhile, then I'll go with a smile 依戀地停留一會兒 然後我會帶著微笑離去

Like a friend who just happened to call 就像一位恰巧來訪的朋友一樣

For the last time pretend your are mine 最後一次假裝成你屬於我的

My darling, kiss me goodbye親愛的 吻別我吧

I know now I must go now 我了解現在我必須離去

Though my heart wants me to stay 雖然我的心想要我留下來

That girl is your tomorrow 那個女孩是你的未來

I belong to yesterday 我是屬於昨日的

So kiss me goodbye and I'll try not to cry所以吻別我吧 而我試著不哭

All the tears in the world won't change your mind世上的所有淚水也改變不了你的心意

There's someone new and she's waiting for you有一個別的新人在等著你

Soon your heart will be leaving me behind馬上你的心就會把我拋到腦後

Linger awhile, then I'll go with a smile依戀地停留一會兒 然後我會帶著微笑離去

Like a friend who just happened to call就像一位恰巧來訪的朋友一樣

For the last time pretend your are mine最後一次假裝成你屬於我的

My darling, kiss me goodbye 親愛的 吻別我吧

My darling kiss me goodbye親愛的 吻別我吧


KISS ME GOODBYE karaoke - Petula Clark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛