Skip to main content

Atomic Kitten - It's Ok! (Official Video)


Atomic Kitten - It's Ok! (Official Video)

Lyrics
I remember all the nights I used
to stay at home, 
On the phone, all night long,
used to talk about the things
we'd really wanna do,
I believed in you, 

I remember how you used to say,
Have no fear, It'll be ok,
When you told me anything you 
want is possible,
we could have it all.

I believed in you,
I must have been a fool,
All my dreams were with
you...

[Chorus]

I say it's ok,
I can promise you it's
alright, you ain't keeping
me up all night, no more,
You're not here but it's ok,
I assure you, babe, it's 
alright, you ain't keeping me 
up all night, no more,
You're not here but it's ok.

Well, now you got to where you
wanted like I knew you would,
Cash, car, house,
It's all good,
It's the way you never come around
here no more,
Like you did before.

You got it all thats the
way it seems,
looks like you,
live your dream,
And I hope your life has
turned out for the better now,
when I'm not around.

I believed in you,
I must have been a fool,
All my dreams were with
you...

[Chorus]

I say it's ok,
I can promise you it's
alright, you ain't keeping
me up all night, no more,
You're not here but it's ok,
I assure you, babe, it's 
alright, you ain't keeping me 
up all night, no more, (no more)
You're not here but it's ok.

Its all right, it's okay [x3]
That you're not here with me

Its all right, it's okay [x3]
That you're not here with me

[Chorus]

I say it's ok,
I can promise you it's
alright, you ain't keeping
me up all night, no more,
You're not here but it's ok,
I assure you, babe, it's 
alright, you ain't keeping me 
up all night, no more, (no more)
You're not here but it's ok.

Its all right, it's okay [x3]
That you're not here with me

Its all right, it's okay [x3]
Lyrics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛