Skip to main content

古典十大天碟の交响乐史诗:《张士超你昨天晚上到底把我家钥匙放在哪里了 - 2021 交响版》 ▎彩虹合唱 Rainbow


古典十大天碟の交响乐史诗:《张士超你昨天晚上到底把我家钥匙放在哪里了 - 2021 交响版》 ▎彩虹合唱 Rainbow

彩虹合唱在2021牛年大年初一带来成团十周年纪念曲目之二:《张士超你昨天晚上到底把我家钥匙放在哪里了? - 交响合唱版》
此版“张士超”作为正经合唱团偶尔不正经的作品的正经演绎,回归了古典乐的配器,特别邀请布达佩斯管弦乐团录制伴奏,并在演唱中加入黑人灵歌的元素,听感将与初代目截然不同,希望你能在其中收获别样的快乐。

词曲:金承志
指挥:金承志
演唱:上海彩虹室内合唱团
编曲/管弦乐编配:田汨@SoundGrowthStudio
编曲助理:张羣
管弦乐团:布达佩斯管弦乐团
乐队指挥:Péter Illényi
合唱录音:陆晓幸
合唱录音棚:三友录音棚
乐队录音师:Tamás Kurina@Rottenbille Hall Budapest
乐队监棚:田汨@SoundGrowthStudio
混音:周天澈@Studio21A
混音助理:徐天鸿@Studio21A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛