Skip to main content

Sarah Brightman - Sogni ft. Vincent Niclo


Sarah Brightman - Sogni ft. Vincent Niclo


The world’s most successful and best-selling soprano Sarah Brightman has released her fifteenth full-length album, HYMN. This marks the multi-platinum, GRAMMY® award-nominated, classical crossover pioneer’s first new studio recording since she released the international chart-topper Dreamchaser in 2013. 

Sogni
featuring Vincent Niclo

Dopo tutti questi anni
É sogno o realtà
Sorridimi
Ed il mio cuor più svelto va
Il tuo sarà
Lo sguardo tuo mi fa sognar’
E mi fa pensar’
Ai tempi con te
Adesso sento il mio cuor che chiede piano

Amore mio dove sei stato
Nei sogni io ti ho cercato
Giorno o notte mi sei mancato
Sogni già persi, ora li vivrò
Gioia oh dove sei stata
Sogni già persi, ora li vivrò

Dopo tutti questi anni
É sogno o realtà
Tu guardami
Ed il mio mondo cambierà
Il tuo sarà
Questi occhi tuoi mi fan volar’
E mi fan tornar
Ai tempi con te
Adesso sento il mio cuor che chiede piano

Amore mio dove sei stato
Nei sogni io ti ho cercato
Giorno o notte mi sei mancato
Sogni già persi, ora li vivrò
Gioia oh dove sei stata
Sogni, con te li vivrò

Amore mio dove sei stato
Miei sogni io ti ho cercato
Giorno o notte mi sei mancato
Sogni già persi, ora li vivrò
Gioia oh dove sei stata
Sogni già persi, ora li vivrò

夢
文森特·尼克羅

經過這麼多年
是夢還是現實
對我微笑
我的心跳加速
你的將是
你的樣子讓我做夢
這讓我覺得
和你在一起的時候
現在我感到我的心在輕輕地問

我的愛你去過哪裡
我在夢中尋找你
我日日夜夜想念你
夢想已經失去,現在我要活下去
喬伊哦,你去哪兒了
夢想已經失去,現在我要活下去

經過這麼多年
是夢還是現實
你看著我
而我的世界將會改變
你的將是
你這雙眼睛讓我飛翔
他們讓我回來
和你在一起的時候
現在我感到我的心在輕輕地問

我的愛你去過哪裡
我在夢中尋找你
我日日夜夜想念你
夢想已經失去,現在我要活下去
喬伊哦,你去哪兒了
夢想,和你一起生活

我的愛你去過哪裡
我的夢想我一直在尋找你
我日日夜夜想念你
夢想已經失去,現在我要活下去
喬伊哦,你去哪兒了
夢想已經失去,現在我要活下去

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛