Skip to main content

Michael Learns To Rock - That's Why You Go Away [Official Video] (with Lyrics Closed Caption)

Michael Learns To Rock - That's Why You Go Away [Official Video] (with Lyrics Closed Caption)

Lyrics

baby, won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes?

I don't wanna say goodbye to you

love is one big illusion I should try to forget

but there is something left in my head


you're the one who set it up

now you're the one to make it stop

I'm the one who's feeling lost right now

now you want me to forget every little thing you said

but there is something left in my head


I won't forget the way you're kissing

the feeling's so strong were lasting for so long

but I'm not the man, your heart is missing

that's why you go away I know


you were never satisfied no matter how I tried

now you wanna say goodbye to me

love is one big illusion I should try to forget

but there is something left in my head


I won't forget the way you're kissing

the feelings so strong were lasting for so long

but I'm not the man your heart is missing

that's why you go away I know


sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere

don't know which way to go

there ain't so much to say now between us

there ain't so much for you

there ain't so much for me anymore


I won't forget the way you're kissing

the feelings so strong were lasting for so long

but I'm not the man your heart is missing

that's why you go away I know...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛