Skip to main content

Michael Jackson - Heal The World (Official Video)

Michael Jackson - Heal The World (Official Video)

There's a place in your heart

And I know that it is love

And this place it was brighter than tomorrow

And if you really try

You'll find there's no need to cry

In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow

There are ways to get there

If you care enough for the living

Make a little space

Make a better place

Heal the world

Make it a better place

For you and for me, and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

If you want to know why

There's love that cannot lie

Love is strong

It only cares of joyful giving

If we try we shall see

In this bliss we cannot feel

Fear of dread, we stop existing and start living

Then it feels that always

Love's enough for us growing

Make a better world

So make a better world

Heal the world

Make it a better place

For you and for me, and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

And the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face

And the world we once believed in will shine again in grace

Then why do we keep strangling life

Wound this earth, crucify its soul?

Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly

Be god's glow

We could fly so high

Let our spirits never die

In my heart I feel you are all my brothers

Create a world with no fear

Together we cry happy tears

See the nations turn their swords into plowshares

We could really get there

If you cared enough for the living

Make a little space

To make a better place

Heal the world

Make it a better place

For you and for me, and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

Heal the world

Make it a better place

For you and for me, and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

Heal the world (heal the world)

Make it a better place

For you and for me, and the entire human race

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

There are people dying

If you care enough for the living

Make a better place for you and for me

You and for me (for a better place)

You and for me (make a better place)

You and for me (make a better place)

You and for me (heal the world we live in)

You and for me (save it for our children)

You and for me (heal the world we live in)

You and for me (save it for our children)

You and for me (heal the world we live in)

You and for me (save it for our children)

You and for me (heal the world we live in)

You and for me (save it for our children)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛