Skip to main content

Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight (From "The Lion King")


Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight (From "The Lion King")

Lyrics

你有沒有註意到
No te has dado cuenta

我聞起來最難聞
Me huelo lo peor

因為那對情侶即將墜入愛河
Porque ese par se va a enamorar

我們又是兩個人了
Volvemos a ser dos
夜風吹過
La brisa de la noche

月亮和它的顏色
La luna y su color

充滿古典浪漫氣息
El clásico romance lleno de

為愛遭遇災難
Desastres por amor
愛在星星中閃耀
L'amour brille sous les étoiles

異樣的光
D'une étrange lumière

La terre entière,Parfaite 和諧
La terre entière, en parfaite harmonie

享受皇家時刻
Vit un moment royal
今晚你能感受到愛嗎?
And can you feel the love tonight?

它是如何安息的
How it's laid to rest

足以成就國王和流浪漢
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

相信最好的
Believe the very best
呼啊哈哈哈,不,不
Hoo, ah-ha-ha, no, no
我願意說實話
Quisiera ser sincero

我不知道我要做什麼
No sé qué voy a hacer

告訴他真相與否
Decirle la verdad o no

有很多事情需要隱藏
Hay mucho que esconder
奎爾盧爾德秘密緩存-t-il
Quel lourd secret cache-t-il

Derrière tant de rancœur?
Derrière tant de rancœur?

為什麼他不想成為他應該成為的人?
¿Por qué no quiere ser quien debe ser?

他看到我相信他
Él ve que creo en él
今晚你能感受到愛嗎?
And can you feel the love tonight?

這就是我們所在的地方
It is where we are

對於這個睜大眼睛的流浪者來說已經足夠了
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

我們已經走到這一步了
That we got this far
今晚你能感受到愛嗎?
And can you feel the love tonight?

它是如何安息的
How it's laid to rest

足以成就國王和流浪漢
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds

相信最好的
Believe the very best
會迷路
Se perderá

他的獅子狂歡
Sus juergas de león

一切都是為了愛
Y todo por amor

作詞/作曲:Elton John / Tim Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛