Skip to main content

蔡琴 Tsai Chin -《情鎖》official Lyric Video


蔡琴 Tsai Chin -《情鎖》official Lyric Video


作詞:莊奴 作曲:梁弘志

有人告訴我
愛情像一把鎖
我從來未曾嚐試
怎麼能信得過
自從遇見你
愛情鎖住了我
你偏又悄然離去  
却沒說為什麼 為什麼

我不願去相思  
相思好像一個青蘋果
沒有甜只有澁
何必讓那相思困擾我
不知道為什麼
你的影子總是在心窩
想要丟 丟不開 
躲也躲不過
有人告訴我
愛情像一把鎖
如今我已然嚐到  
嚐到這苦果 這苦果

有人告訴我
愛情像一把鎖
我從來未曾嚐試
怎麼能信得過
自從遇見你
愛情鎖住了我
你偏又悄然離去  
却沒說為什麼 為什麼

我不願去相思  
相思好像一個青蘋果
沒有甜只有澁
何必讓那相思困擾我
不知道為什麼
你的影子總是在心窩
想要丟 丟不開 
躲也躲不過
有人告訴我
愛情像一把鎖
如今我已然嚐到  
嚐到這苦果 這苦果

我不願去相思  
相思好像一個青蘋果
沒有甜只有澁
何必讓那相思困擾我
不知道為什麼
你的影子總是在心窩
想要丟 丟不開 
躲也躲不過
有人告訴我
愛情像一把鎖
如今我已然嚐到  
嚐到這苦果 這苦果

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛