Skip to main content

蘇慧倫 Tarcy Su【鴨子 The Duck】Official Music Video


蘇慧倫 Tarcy Su【鴨子 The Duck】Official Music Video


鴨子

詞曲 Ju Ju Club
改編詞 許常德

看著你搭TAXI 孤單的離去
全世界只剩我在淋雨
想著你可能去  誰或誰懷裡
胡鬧猜搞的我 無法呼吸 明明是....

好天氣卻感覺  下雨的情緒
我和你為何都我對不起你
轉個彎到街上  一個人溜冰
要自己  像隻驕傲的鴨子 不要愛的鴨子

啊哈 去吧 沒什麼了不起
什麼都依你 卻看輕我自己
雖然我愛你 不許你再孩子氣
寂寞的鴨子 也可以不要你*

有時愛會讓人變得笨笨地
習慣性  只去  你的心裡
沒有你我的心  就像遙控器
在每個頻道裡面  瘋狂找你 瘋狂想你 瘋狂看你


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛