Skip to main content

REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling 快速馬車合唱團

歌詞

我無法再對抗這種感覺
I can't fight this feeling any longer

但我仍然害怕讓它流淌
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow

最初的友誼變得更加牢固
What started out as friendship has grown stronger

我只希望我有力量讓它展現出來
I only wish I had the strength to let it show
我告訴自己我不能永遠堅持下去
I tell myself that I can't hold out forever

我說我沒有理由害怕
I said there is no reason for my fear

因為當我們在一起時我感到很安全
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together

你給我人生方向
You give my life direction

你把一切說得那麼清楚
You make everything so clear
即使我徘徊
And even as I wander

我讓你在我的視線裡
I'm keeping you in sight

你是窗外的蠟燭
You're a candle in the window

在一個寒冷、黑暗的冬夜
On a cold, dark winter's night

我比我想像的更接近
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
我無法再抗拒這種感覺了
And I can't fight this feeling anymore

我已經忘記了我為何開始奮鬥
I've forgotten what I started fighting for

是時候把這艘船靠岸了
It's time to bring this ship into the shore

永遠丟掉槳
And throw away the oars, forever
因為我無法再對抗這種感覺
'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore

我已經忘記我為何而戰
I've forgotten what I started fightin' for

如果我必須爬在地板上
And if I have to crawl upon the floor

闖進你的門
Come crashing through your door

寶貝,我再也無法抗拒這種感覺了
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
自從見到你以來我的生活就像旋風一樣
My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you

我一直在心裡繞圈子
I've been running 'round in circles in my mind

女孩,我似乎總是在追隨你
And it always seems that I'm followin' you, girl

因為你帶我去那些地方
'Cause you take me to the places

光憑這一點我永遠找不到
That alone I'd never find
即使我徘徊
And even as I wander

我讓你在我的視線裡
I'm keeping you in sight

你是窗外的蠟燭
You're a candle in the window

在一個寒冷、黑暗的冬夜
On a cold, dark winter's night

我比我想像的更接近
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
我無法再抗拒這種感覺了
And I can't fight this feeling anymore

我已經忘記我為何而戰
I've forgotten what I started fightin' for

是時候把這艘船靠岸了
It's time to bring this ship into the shore

永遠丟掉槳
And throw away the oars, forever
因為我無法再對抗這種感覺
'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore

我已經忘記我為何而戰
I've forgotten what I started fightin' for

如果我必須爬在地板上
And if I have to crawl upon the floor

闖進你的門
Come crashing through your door

寶貝,我再也無法抗拒這種感覺了
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

噢
Ooh

作詞/作曲:Kevin Patrick Cronin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛