Skip to main content

江蕙【遠走高飛】《你甘會想阮》Official MV


江蕙【遠走高飛】《你甘會想阮》Official MV

你甘會想阮 
作詞:謝誌豪 
作曲:陳冠甫 
編曲:陳飛午 

會凍作伙一隻船 
緣份靠岸有時陣 
不管路多長 
不驚帆打斷 
輕輕渡往你心門 
窗邊想你到天荒 
才知暗暝這呢長 
往事的月光 
微微照眠床 
阮不甘暝來睏 天來光 
你甘會想阮 
想那暝煙花若昨昏 
你甘會想阮 
想那段船過水留痕 
你甘會想阮 
想起阮心甘還會酸 
船開若無遠 
心肝內哪通無痕 
當時伴阮到天光 
如今伴阮是黃昏 
望你手來伸 
願作天邊雲 
請慢慢將孤單 交乎阮 
你甘會想阮
 想那暝煙花若昨昏 
你甘會想阮 
想那段船過水留痕 
你甘會想阮 
想起阮心甘還會酸 
船開若無遠 
心肝內哪通無痕 
想你的時陣 
你甘會想阮


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛