Skip to main content

黃乙玲 - 請你麥擱卡(台) Official Music Video


黃乙玲 - 請你麥擱卡(台) Official Music Video

2005 [甲你作伴]
請你麥擱卡  TWE870505102
詞:郭之儀
曲:郭之儀

袂當擱愛你 袂當擱想你 阮的未來 甘擱需要勇氣
癡情的愛 袂當完美 褪色的愛找無樓梯

*不通擱愛我 不通擱想我 阮的未來 甘擱需要你牽掛
 一旦決定 搬徙位住 傷心所在找無我

#阮的手機仔已經換 阮請你請你麥擱卡
 你做你風流吧 當做你不識我 哪會有人這呢虛花
更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網 

△阮的手機仔已經換 阮請你請你麥擱卡
 你做你的少爺 我過我的生活 從此一刀兩斷 在今夜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛