Skip to main content

江蕙 - 老樂師 lau yue shih (Official Music Video)


江蕙 - 老樂師 lau yue shih (Official Music Video)

老樂師
作詞:謝誌豪
作曲:謝誌豪
編曲:Terence
製作:陳子鴻、江蕙

真多人呵咾阮的歌喉
不過伊的名字 真少人介紹
西裝青青 皮鞋金海結啊頭
大場小場 隨傳隨到

伊的功夫講起來真正摮
青菜教阮幾落招學不了
生命的曲調 愈彈心愈透
伊講椅仔 愛坐會著

*阮唱歌伊伴奏 一支吉他彈到老

 惦惦坐咧舞台背後 上驚彈不對人生的調
 若不是伊伴奏 阮袂唱甲目屎流
 惦惦坐咧掌聲背後 無人知影伊外重要

真材實料免甲人搶風頭
表演是伊的目標 未無聊
生命的曲調 愈彈心愈透
無做主角 伊嘛無計較


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛