Skip to main content

Journey - Don’t Stop Believin’ (Escape Tour 1981: Live In Houston)


Lyrics

只是一個小鎮女孩
Just a small town girl

生活在孤獨的世界裡
Livin' in a lonely world

她搭午夜火車去任何地方
She took the midnight train going anywhere

只是一個城市男孩
Just a city boy

在底特律南部出生長大
Born and raised in South Detroit

他搭午夜火車去任何地方
He took the midnight train going anywhere
煙霧繚繞的房間裡的歌手
A singer in a smokey room

一股酒味和廉價香水的味道
A smell of wine and cheap perfume

為了微笑,他們可以分享夜晚
For a smile they can share the night

它一直持續不斷
It goes on and on and on and on
陌生人在等待
Strangers waitin'

林蔭大道上上下下
Up and down the boulevard

他們的影子在夜色中尋找
Their shadows searchin' in the night

路燈、人
Streetlights, people

活著只是為了尋找情感
Livin' just to find emotion

躲在夜晚的某個地方
Hidin', somewhere in the night
努力工作以獲得滿足
Workin' hard to get my fill

每個人都想要刺激
Everybody wants a thrill

不惜一切代價擲骰子
Payin' anything to roll the dice

就再一次
Just one more time
有些人會贏,有些人會輸
Some'll win, some will lose

有些人天生就是唱布魯斯的
Some are born to sing the blues

哇,電影永遠不會結束
Whoa, the movie never ends

它一直持續不斷
It goes on and on and on and on
陌生人在等待
Strangers waitin'

林蔭大道上上下下
Up and down the boulevard

他們的影子在夜色中尋找
Their shadows searchin' in the night

路燈、人
Streetlights, people

活著只是為了尋找情感
Livin' just to find emotion

躲在夜晚的某個地方
Hidin', somewhere in the night
不要停止相信
Don't stop believin'

堅持住那種感覺
Hold on to that feelin'

路燈、人
Streetlights, people
不要停止相信
Don't stop believin'

堅持,稍等
Hold on

路燈、人
Streetlights, people
不要停止相信
Don't stop believin'

堅持住那種感覺
Hold on to that feelin'

路燈、人
Streetlights, people

作詞/作曲:Stephen Ray Perry / Neal Joseph Schon / Jonathan Cain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛