Skip to main content

江蕙【遠走高飛】-《歹逗陣》feat.陳嘉樺Ella Official MV


江蕙【遠走高飛】-《歹逗陣》feat.陳嘉樺Ella Official MV


《歹逗陣》- Ella陳嘉樺 + 江蕙 

《歹逗陣》- (2013-05-18) - 詞:潘協慶;曲:陳子鴻

Ella:你的氣質不同 微微笑就迷人 喔~
Ella:怎樣無找一個 疼你的人

江蕙:可惜人海茫茫 要找會合的人 喔~
江蕙:親像海底摸針 阮早就無央望

Ella:人講你歹逗陣 愈接近 愈抓無你的心
Ella:明明是重感情 那要置人前裝作冷冰冰

江蕙:人講阮歹逗陣 我承認阮個性有卡揯
江蕙:等別人來肯定 不如一個人卡清淨

(間奏)

江蕙:茶葉自有清香 
Ella:嘛著燒水來淋 喔~
江蕙:人生短短 何必 自找麻煩

Ella:愛是女人的夢 
江蕙:你是幸運的人 喔~
Ella:就算海底摸針 至少還有希望

江蕙:人講阮歹逗陣 
Ella:愈接近 愈抓無你的心
江蕙:阮嘛事有感情 
Ella:那要置人前裝作冷冰冰

Ella:人講你歹逗陣
江蕙:我承認阮個性有卡揯 (Ella:有影揯)
江蕙:等別人來肯定 不如一個人卡清淨

合:人講你歹逗陣 愈接近 愈抓無你的心
江蕙:明明是重感情 (Ella:重感情)
合:那要置人前裝作冷冰冰

合:你麥彼歹逗陣 好壞總是有人愛批評
合:等別人來肯定 不如一個人卡清淨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛