Skip to main content

林冠吟 紅色木乃伊


林冠吟 紅色木乃伊


尼羅河遊走 黑暗的沙漠 創造了埃及綠洲和開羅
埃及金字塔 法老的寶藏 散落萬馬奔騰的新王國

圖騰阿蒙 帶著永恆詛咒
象形文字 刻畫千年傳說
時空之門 是個不解之謎 開啟 陌生的世紀

祭司的咒語 迴盪在古文明 誰囚禁在名利的監獄
挖空的記憶 全隨著陪葬品 鎖上一道又一道的封印

沉重石棺裡 困住一切呼吸 誰還有力氣能逃脫出去
前世今生命運 全都身不由己 我是流著血液的紅色木乃伊

Repeat Once

紅色木乃伊...紅色木乃伊...
紅色木乃伊...紅色木乃伊...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛