Skip to main content

告五人 Accusefive [ 在這座城市遺失了你 Where I Lost Us ] Official Music Video~好聽


告五人 Accusefive [ 在這座城市遺失了你 Where I Lost Us ] Official Music Video


三番故里 窗外雨滴打破細碎的玻璃 
與你相遇 是在一個單純美好的世界
而在變質那天 你淚流誇張情節 
足以向全世界討回 你付出的一切
你的故事 存在一個需要密碼的盒子 
紀念時刻 打開卻會冒出一陣陣白煙
像是警告自己
不能屈服嚮往從前
天變地變我們的愛也變
而我
在這座城市遺失了你
順便遺失了自己
以為荒唐到底會有捷徑
而我
在這座城市失去了你
輸給欲望高漲的自己
不是你
過分的感情
而我愛你
而愛無法撐起
想擁有的
想擁抱的
以為能通向領悟的結局

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛