Skip to main content

2015 江蕙最新單曲【七老八十】Official MV (HD) 感動呈獻!!


2015 江蕙最新單曲【七老八十】Official MV (HD) 感動呈獻!!

七老八十

曲: 陳子鴻
詞: 陳子鴻、江蕙

若是有你陪伴 我心安一半
咱的緣分天註定
嘸通大聲小聲 講話著要聽
疼某的人才會好命

不管柴米油鹽 或煮飯洗衫
為著你我攏甘願
假使會凍對我 真心袂變卦
我一生決定跟你行

有一天咱會越來越老
老甲 會越行越慢
有一句話緊講乎你聽
你的耳朵驚會越來越重

我會愛你的白頭鬃
愛你愛到七老八十
燒酒是越陳越香
咱的感情嘛著愛同款

【味丹-金門38度高梁酒】七老八十 by 江蕙 HD 30sec

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛