Skip to main content

杜德偉 Alex To【情人 The lover】Official Music Video


杜德偉 Alex To【情人 The lover】Official Music Video


情人

作詞 于光中  
作曲 林健華 

Girl 每當我開始沉默的時候 妳比我更難過 好像你的錯
Girl 每當我夢想未來的時候 妳興奮的感受 比我還要多
輕柔 像陣微風 吹過 我的心中
一切 都會不同 透過了 妳的眼(我唯一的)

情人 愛卻更多 虛情假意的話不說
只用一顆真心 默默愛我 最珍貴的感動 盡在不言中

情人 愛卻更多 開始就要愛到最後
於是妳我  真心 越來越濃 最珍貴的感動 藏在我心中

Girl 我不是故意對你冷落 大部份的時候 我不夠溫柔
Girl 我強烈感到時間不夠 想牽著妳的手 對抗寂寞
輕柔 像陣微風 讓我 從容不迫
一切 都會不同 有了妳在身邊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛