Skip to main content

杜德偉 Alex To【天真 Innocent】Official Music Video


杜德偉 Alex To【天真 Innocent】Official Music Video

【杜德偉-天真 】
天真是一種真實面對自己 毫無成見的感情態度
最寬闊誠懇 最動人

天真
 
詞曲 小蟲

愛你的心 愛你的人  愛你在早晨 愛你在黃昏
我無時無刻 無所不能的為你  耐心的等 等你來疼

對你的愛一天一天的加深
哪怕結果會殘害我一身
火熱的心 水不熄 風吹不冷
只希望能和你共渡一生

我這個愛人 有點天真  有點點愚笨 對愛沒天份
愛你的眼神 愛的天真  緊閉的雙唇  只願等你親吻

想你的心 想你的人  想你在早晨 想你在黃昏
我無時無刻 無心無魂的想你  我願意忍 我是認真




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛