Skip to main content

X Japan - Tears


X Japan  - Tears


Lyrics

何処に行けばいい 貴方と離れて
今は過ぎ去った 時流に問い掛けて
長すぎた夜に 旅立ちを夢見た
異国の空見つめて
孤独を抱きしめた
流れる涙を 時代の風に重ねて
終わらない貴方の 吐息を感じて
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love

Loneliness your silent whisper
Fills a river of tears
Through the night
Memory you never let me cry
And you, you never said good-bye
Sometimes our tears
Blinded the love
We lost our dreams along the way
But I never thought
You'd trade your
Soul to the fates
Never thought
You'd leave me alone
Time through the rain
Has set me free
Sands of time will
Keep your memory
Love everlasting fades away
Alive within your beatless heart
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love

流れる涙を 時代の風に重ねて
終わらない悲しみを
青い薔薇に変えて
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love
流れる涙を 時代の風に重ねて
終わらない貴方の 吐息を感じて
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love
Dry your tears with love

[This stanza is not in the song, Yoshiki said this in a live performance]

If you could have told me
Everything
You would have found
What love is
If you could have told me
What was on your mind
I would have shown you the way
Someday
I'm gonna be older than you
I've never thought
Beyond that time
I've never imagined
The pictures of that life
For now
I will try to live for you
And for me
I will try to live with love,
Try to live with love,
With dreams,
And forever with tears


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛