Skip to main content

The Last Song - X Japan


The Last Song - X Japan


Lyrics

看著星星直到它們消失
Watching the stars till they're gone

像一個孤獨的演員
Like an actor all alone

誰從不知道他所處的故事
Who never knew the story he was in

誰不知道故事的結局
Who never knew the story ends

像天空倒映著我的心
Like the sky reflecting my heart

所有的顏色都變得可見
All the colors become visible

當早晨開始
When the morning begins

我會讀最後一行
I'll read the last line
* Owaranai ame dakishimeta yoru ga asa wo mukaeru
* Owaranai ame dakishimeta yoru ga asa wo mukaeru

Kokoro wa mada nureta mama
Kokoro wa mada nureta mama
在無盡的雨中,我一直在行走
In endless rain, I've been walking

像詩人感受痛苦
Like a poet feeling pain

試圖找到答案
Tryin' to find the answers

試圖隱藏眼淚
Tryin' to hide the tears

但這只是一個圓圈
But it was just a circle

那永遠不會結束
That never ends

等雨停了,我翻頁
When the rain stops, I'll turn the page

第一章頁面
The page of the first chapter
# Kizu tsuku dake kizu tsuite wakatta hazu no kotae wo
# Kizu tsuku dake kizu tsuite wakatta hazu no kotae wo

Doushite mada toikaketeru?
Doushite mada toikaketeru?
是不是我受傷了
Am I wrong to be hurt

我感到疼痛是不是錯了
Am I wrong to feel pain

我在雨中是不是錯了
Am I wrong to be in the rain

希望夜晚不要結束我錯了嗎
Am I wrong to wish the night won't end

我哭錯了嗎
Am I wrong to cry

但我知道,唱最後一首歌並沒有錯
But I know, it's not wrong to sing The Last Song

因為永遠消失...
Cause forever fades...
Ki ga tsukeba mata hitori yoru no sora wo mitsumeteru
Ki ga tsukeba mata hitori yoru no sora wo mitsumeteru

Sukoshi zutsu kieteyuku 我們的回憶
Sukoshi zutsu kieteyuku OUR MEMORIES
# 重複
# repeat
我看到紅色
I see red

我看到藍色
I see blue

但一線希望逐漸接管
But the silver lining gradually takes over

當早晨開始
When the morning begin

我會在下一章
I'll be in the next chapter
* 重複
* repeat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛