Skip to main content

[經典 MV] 1986年 - 張國榮 (當年情)


1986年 - 張國榮 (當年情)

作詞:黃霑   作曲:顧嘉輝

輕輕笑聲 在為我送溫暖
你為我注入快樂強電
輕輕說聲 漫長路快要走過
終於走到明媚晴天

聲聲歡呼躍起 像紅日發放金箭
我伴你往日笑面重現
輕輕叫聲 共抬望眼看高空
終於青天優美為你獻

*擁著你 當初溫馨再湧現
心裡邊 童年稚氣夢未污染
今日我 與你又試肩並肩
當年情 此刻是添上新鮮

一望你 眼裡溫馨已通電
心裡邊 從前夢一點未改變
今日我 與你又試肩並肩
當年情 再度添上新鮮

歡呼躍起 像紅日發放金箭
我伴你往日笑面重現
輕輕叫聲 共抬望眼看高空
終於青天優美為你獻

*擁著你 當初溫馨再湧現
心裡邊 童年稚氣夢未污染
今日我 與你又試肩並肩
當年情 此刻是添上新鮮

一望你 眼裡溫馨已通電
心裡邊 從前夢一點未改變
今日我 與你又試肩並肩
當年情 再度添上新鮮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛