Skip to main content

Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain (Official Video)


Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain (Official Video)

Lyrics

Whoo, oh girl

Blame it on the rain (yeah, yeah)
Blame it on the stars (whoo)

You said you didn't need her
You told her good-bye (good-bye)
You sacrificed a good love
To satisfy your pride
Now you wished that you should had her (had her)
And you feel like such a fool
You let her walk away
Now it just don't feel the same
Gotta blame it on something (gotta blame it on something)
Gotta blame it on something

Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling
Blame it on the stars that didn't shine that night
Whatever you do, don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah
You can blame it on the rain

Should've told her you were sorry (sorry) huh
Could have said you were wrong
But no you couldn't do that, no, no
You had to prove you were strong ooh
If you hadn't been so blinded (blinded)
She might still be there with you
You want her back again
But she just don't feel the same
Gotta blame it on something
Gotta blame it on something

Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling
Blame it on the stars that didn't shine that night
Whatever you do, don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah

Come on and blame it on the rain
'Cause the rain won't mind
And the rain don't care
You got to blame it on something
(Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah)
(Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah)
(Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah) you can blame it on the rain, blame it on the rain, blame it on the rain baby
(Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah) blame it on the stars that didn't shine that night
(Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah) blame it, blame it on the rain
Woo
I can't, I can't, I can't, can't stand the rain
I can't, I can't, I can't, can't stand the rain

Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling
Blame it on the stars that didn't shine that night
Whatever you do, don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah
Blame it on the rain, whoo


Whoo, oh niña

Echarle la culpa a la lluvia (sí, sí)
Culpa a las estrellas (whoo)

Dijiste que no la necesitaba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛