Skip to main content

Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me (Official Music Video)



Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me (Official Music Video)

Lyrics

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss
It's getting better baby
No one can better this
Still holding on
You're still the one
First time our eyes met
Same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger
I want to love you longer
Do you still turn the fire on?
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it good
So if I love you, a little more than I should
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
We're still getting closer baby
Can't get closer enough
Still holding on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you yeah
I remember the nights, you know I still do
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it good
So if I love you a little more than I should
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
The one thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
The one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm praying
That's why I'm saying,
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Babe believe it, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you
No, believe me, I don't know what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
I can't stop, loving you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛