Skip to main content

夜來香 - 李香蘭、林子祥、鄧麗君、蔡琴、太妃堂



夜來香 李香蘭


作詞/作曲:黎錦光

那南風吹來清涼 那夜鶯啼聲輕唱
月下的花兒都入夢 只有那夜來香 吐露著芬芳
我愛這夜色茫茫 也愛著夜鶯歌唱
更愛那花一般的夢 擁抱著夜來香 吻著夜來香
夜來香 我 為你 歌唱
夜來香 我 為你 思量
啊~~ 我為你歌唱 我為你思量
那南風吹來清涼 那夜鶯啼聲輕唱
月下的花兒都入夢 只有那夜來香 吐露著芬芳
我愛這夜色茫茫 也愛著夜鶯歌唱
更愛那花一般的夢 擁抱著夜來香 吻著夜來香
夜來香 我 為你 歌唱
夜來香 我 為你 思量
啊~~ 我為你歌唱 我為你思量
夜來香 夜來香 夜來香

林子祥版本


山口淑子(李香蘭)


鄧麗君


蔡琴



太妃堂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛