Skip to main content

水木年華 一生有你

水木年華 一生有你

Lyrics

因為夢見妳離開

我從哭泣中醒來

看夜風吹過窗臺

妳能否感受我的愛

等到老去那壹天

妳是否還在我身邊

看那些誓言謊言

隨往事慢慢飄散

多少人曾愛慕妳年輕時的容顏

可知誰願承受歲月無情的變遷

多少人曾在妳生命中來了又還

可知壹生有妳我都陪在妳身邊

因為夢見妳離開

我從哭泣中醒來


看夜風吹過窗臺

妳能否感受我的愛

等到老去那壹天

妳是否還在我身邊

看那些誓言謊言

隨往事慢慢飄散

多少人曾愛慕妳年輕時的容顏

可知誰願承受歲月無情的變遷

多少人曾在妳生命中來了又還

可知壹生有妳我都陪在妳身邊

當所有壹切都已看平淡

是否有壹種堅持還留在心間

呼哦 哦

多少人曾愛慕妳年輕時的容顏

可知誰願承受歲月無情的變遷

多少人曾在妳生命中來了又還

可知壹生有妳我都陪在妳身邊

多少人曾愛慕妳年輕時的容顏

可知誰願承受歲月無情的變遷

多少人曾在妳生命中來了又還

可知壹生有妳我都陪在妳身邊

可知壹生有妳我都陪在妳身邊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛