Skip to main content

SAY YES / CHAGE and ASKA


SAY YES / CHAGE and ASKA

余計な物など無いよね
すべてが君と僕との愛の構えさ
少しくらいの嘘やワガママも
まるで僕をためすような恋人のフレイズになる
このままふたりで 夢をそろえて
何げなく暮らさないか
愛には愛で感じ合おうよ
硝子ケースに並ばないように
何度も言うよ 残さず言うよ
君があふれてる

言葉は心を越えない
とても伝えたがるけど 心に勝てない
君に逢いたくて 逢えなくて寂しい夜
星の屋根に守られて 恋人の切なさ知った
このままふたりで 朝を迎えて
いつまでも暮らさないか

※愛には愛で感じ合おうよ
恋の手触り消えないように
何度も言うよ 君は確かに
僕を愛してる ※

迷わずに SAY YES 迷わずに

(※くりかえし)

SAY YES SAY YES・・・・・・

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛